The main provisions of
Administrative regulations of provision of pension fund of the Russian Federation and its territorial bodies of public services to review allegations of disposal (a part of money) parent (family) capital
1. this administrative regulation establishes a procedure for the provision of pension fund of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION and its territorial offices of the State service for complaints about disposal of the parent (family) capital, as well as the standard of public services, the timing and sequence of administrative procedures and the RPF and its territorial bodies, interaction with applicants, State authorities and local self-government bodies, institutions and organizations in the provision of public services.
2. the claimants to receive State services are persons to whom maternity certificate (family) capital, owners of the certificates, as well as in accordance with the Federal law of December 29, 2006 year № 256-FZ «about additional measures of State support for families with children
3. Reception of citizens (their representatives) on the question of the provision of public services by:
Monday-Thursday from 8-to 16-0000 0000
on Fridays from 8-15 to 0000-0000
lunch break from 12-to 13-0000 0000.
The Office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation in Pavlovsk district:
352,040 art. Pavlovskaya str. Bitter and 292,
contact phone: 8 (86191) 5/14/43-14-43; 5-72-28.
4. Public Service provides the RPF and its territorial bodies.
FIU provides public service who left the citizens of the Russian Federation for permanent residence outside the territory of the Russian Federation and confirmed by the registration of place of residence or place of stay on the territory of the Russian Federation. citizens residing in the territory of the
Territorial bodies of the FIU shall provide public service by place of residence (stay) or actual residence of the recipients of public services.
5. In the provision of public services by the RPF, the territorial body of the FIU cooperates with the Federal service of State registration, cadastre and cartography, the Federal service for supervision in the sphere of education and science, with bodies from authorities, who has information on the deprivation of parental rights, on the abolition of the adoption, on the limitation of parental rights, the child in respect to its intentional crime relating to crimes against the person, authorized the issuance of a building permit , education authorities in constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
6. Informing citizens on the provision of public services by:
Management specialists with the direct treatment of citizens;
by telephone and facsimile. Phone conversation should not exceed 10 minutes;
by posting information on information stands;
through responses to written inquiries.
7. The result of the provision of public services is:
a decision on the application of disposal (a part of money) parent (family) capital in accordance with the applicable law;
the decision to dismiss allegations of disposal (a part of money) parent (family) capital in the absence of a right of disposal in accordance with the current legislation.
6. a statement of the parent (family) capital is subject to review by the territorial body of the FIU, within one month from the date of receiving the application.
8. Territorial organs of RPF in provision of public services is prohibited:
-to demand from the citizen (representative) providing documents and information or action or provision not stipulated by legal acts;
demand from the citizen (representative) providing documents and information that are in the possession of the territorial bodies of the FIU, other State bodies.
9. Provision of territorial bodies of RPF government service is free of charge.
10. Reception of citizens regarding the provision of public services is conducted in General queue.
Waiting in a queue limit should not exceed 50 minutes.
11. Admission of the statement, its registration and issuance of a receipt of notification upon a personal visit in an official UPFR on the day of treatment. The time of implementation of the administrative procedure should not take more than 50 minutes.
12. Upon receipt of a statement by mail UPFR official registers incoming statement prepares the receipt-notification and sends it to the citizen through the mail by registered post with acknowledgement on the day of registration of the application.
13. The reason for the commencement of the FIU, FIU territorial authority statements is accepting statements with all necessary documents and responses to requests for information regarding the applicant's entitlement. Accepting applications through a single portal is carried out by an officer of the territorial authority of the RPF, that not later than 1 working day following the day of receipt of the application, forms and directs the citizen electronic notification of receipt of its application, indicating the date and the registration number of the application.
14. In the provision of public services the territorial body of the RPF carries out the following administrative procedures:
Welcome and registration statement on disposal and the required documents;
direction in order of interagency interaction requests for information that affects the applicant's right to receive State services, and the information necessary to adjudicate on the application for disposal;
consideration of the application of disposal and of the documents submitted and a decision on approval (reject) applications on disposal.
15. the basis for the start of the procedure for the admission and registration of the territorial authority of the RPF statement of disposal and of the necessary documents is the treatment of the applicant (his representative) to the territorial body of the RPF, a statement on the disposition in the prescribed form with the application of the necessary documents.
16. Requests for information regarding the applicant's right to receive State services, and the information necessary to adjudicate on the application for disposal is accepting statements of possession with all necessary documents.
17. The reason for the commencement of the examination of the application on the disposition is receiving statements of possession with all necessary documents and responses to requests for information regarding the applicant's entitlement, and information necessary to adjudicate on the application for disposal.
18. monitoring and implementation specialists administrative regulations and other normative legal acts shall be carried out:
the head of the appointment and the recalculation of pensions
Belovodskoe Correctional Facility A.yu. (KAB. 107), as well as
the leadership of the Office:
Andrusevich I.m. -Head of Department (room. 209)
Bespalaâ V.v. Zam. Head of Department (room 208).
A citizen has the right to appeal against decisions taken in the course of the provision of public services, actions (inaction) of officials from the Office.
Complaints submitted in writing or in the form of an electronic document, are not considered in the following cases:
the complaint does not name the citizen that submitted a complaint, as well as postal or electronic address to which a reply should be sent;
the complaint contained obscene or abusive language, threats to life, health and property officer;
the text of the complaint cannot be read.
When citizens complain about decisions taken in the course of the provision of public services, in writing or in the form of an electronic document, the period of consideration should not exceed fifteen working days from the date of its registration, as in the case of an appeal against the refusal of authorities providing public service, official authorities providing public service, documents a citizen or in correcting mistakes typos and errors or in case of violation of the deadline for appealing against such corrections within five working days from the date of its registration.
Based on the results of the examination body, providing public service, take one of the following decisions:
to dismiss the claim.
Not later than the day following the day the decision is sent to the citizen, motivated response on the outcome of complaints to the established order in writing and, at the request of a citizen, in electronic form.
Applicants have the right to appeal against decisions taken in the course of the provision of public services, actions (inaction) of officials of the Court of general jurisdiction, in the manner and time prescribed by the law of the Russian Federation.
Information on the procedure for the submission and consideration of the complaint of the applicants can get at information stands in the field of public service, on the site of the FIU, the single portal.